Claims and Incident Management
Digicall provides outsourced, end-to-end claims administration and incident management services to corporate, commercial and domestic (personal lines) clients for all types of motor and non-motor incidents and claims.
Assessing and Repair Services
- We provide property assessing and repair services to all major insurers and banks, specialising in commercial and residential building assessments and repairs.
- We offer an end-to-end process, from claims instruction to submitting the damage estimate report, repairs of the property and final invoice.
- We have a national footprint of accredited and stringently vetted service providers that include civil and structural engineers who provide expert opinions and recommendations where needed.
- We conduct Value at Risk (VAR) assessment for onsite claims and provide same-day emergency repairs where necessary.
- Our Catastrophe Management Services dispatch assessors countrywide within 24 hours.
- Our estimators use state-of-the-art building estimation software (Corelogic Claims Connect**) to provide an accurate cost of repairs, eliminating inflated estimate settlement.
- We provide detailed quality reports, which include a summary of the loss and photographic evidence in support thereof, with recommendations to the Insurers in accordance with their unique terms, conditions and cover afforded by the policy. We include the VAR document which supports the underwriting department to accurately insure the risk.
** Digicall is the official reseller of Corelogic Claims Connect in Southern Africa.
Electrical and Mechanical Services
- Servicing the insurance industry by using extensive technical experience to manage and administer building electrical and mechanical claims, from allocation through to payment.
- We source and utilise approved service providers to carry out various electrical and mechanical repairs or replacements and monitor and control product, workmanship quality and cost performances.
- We negotiate and establish electrical and mechanical claims rates and assist all stakeholders with training, technical matters, product selection and projects.
- Claim types: Boreholes | Irrigation | Pool and Jacuzzi Filtration | Pool Solar | Electrical and Invertors | Stoves | Underfloor Heating | Air Conditioners | Gate and Garage Automation | Home Automation | Electric Fencing | CCTV | Video and Standard Intercoms | TV and Satellite
- Digicall provides specialist plumbing incident management for insurance claims and home assistance cases, including warranty management.
- All the services associated with the administration and management of plumbing incidents limit future risks and provide cost control measures. Our technical administration services focus on the management of cost, compliance and quality controls. This strikes a balance between reliability, dependability and a sustainable and fair business relationship with our service providers and network partners.
- Our web-based plumbing incident management system covers the full spectrum of the incident management process and is aligned to the regulated standards governing the plumbing industry.
- Our administration, procurement and technical support helps us facilitate claims instructions where cost, compliance and quality are strictly managed and controlled, ensuring insurance companies mitigate risk and improve services.
- We focus on the management of plumbing incidents and provide green solutions with no affiliation to product or the supply of plumbing goods.
- The preferred glass Business Process Outsourced Partner to the insurance industry since 2003.
- We specialise in Motor and Building Glass incident management, claims administration and operating a 24/7 contact centre.
- Our experience in glass incident management, state-of-the-art system, and our skilled staff ensure we provide quality and cost-effective solutions which include:
- 24/7 First Notification of Loss (FNOL)
- Claims administration and associated services
- Integration with insurer systems
- Direction of spend to service providers based on price, location, product and customer experience
- Digitised fulfilment processes
- Back office administration
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Credit control.
- We oversee all processes, record incoming and outgoing calls, maintain an external system to all insurance customers, brokers and glass suppliers, provide custom reports, and conduct compliance audits.
Claims Administration Services
- We focus on corporate and commercial motor claims, and all types of personal lines schemes.
- We handle claims effectively with minimum inconvenience to the customer.
- Our one-call resolution handles all the claimants’ needs through one point of contact. Clients deal with one highly skilled claims administrator who treats the customer fairly.
- We apply the latest technology to claims administration while constantly working on business improvements.
- Our bespoke web-based Claims Administration system is geared for any type of incident or claim, with full end-to-end claims fulfilment capabilities.
- Our system has the flexibility to adapt to any claims outsourcing requirements in the market.
- Our paperless environment delivers convenience without compromising information integrity.
We provide 24/7/365 access for clients to report incidents through our white-labelled contact centres.
How can we support you?
Looking for end-to-end claims administration and incident management? Contact us today.
- Phone: +27 (0)10 211 5000
- Email: email@example.com